I am occasionally asked about guest posting. For the writer it is a wonderful way to build your reputation, cross promote and share information. From my perspective it allows my readers access to different points of view and keeps things interesting. A win-win situation for all.
If you are interested in guest posting please submit your post via the contact form on this website.
Also please adhere to the following Guest Post Guidelines:
- Post content must be high-quality, relevant and useful to site readers.
- Post length should be approximately 300 – 1000 words.
- Post must be original and never been published before on the Internet.
- Any photos must be credited with an appropriate source, and must be legal to use.
- Links appearing in the body of your post must be valid, modest, and relevant and not affiliate links.
- Include a short byline or bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post. Feel free to include a link to your site.
- You are encouraged to promote and share your guest post, link to your guest post on your blog or on social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Digg, Stumbleupon, FriendFeed, etc.
- I reserve the right to edit or reject the post if necessary for brevity, grammar or readability. Not all guest posts submitted will be published, but I do try and publish as many as possible.