Something to think about…
The Creed for Optimists
- Be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
- Talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet.
- Make all your friends feel there is something in them.
- Look at the sunny side of everything.
- Think only of the best, work only for the best, and expect only the best.
- Be as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
- Learn from the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
- Give everyone a smile.
- Spend so much time improving yourself that you have no time left to criticize others.
- Be too big for worry and too noble for anger.
Prefer an online version?
Optimist International recently introduced desktop designs featuring tenets of the Optimist Creed. The complimentary designs are available for download from the Optimist.org.